My love for stories and writing began as soon as I could hold a pencil and read for myself. Now, a young adult surrounded by cats and insanely supportive family, I draw from my own experiences, society, and the Bible, to craft fiction that I hope brings light and hope to the darkness.
I have been known to burst into song at any given moment and love to learn foreign languages. Currently, I am teaching myself Korean and Chinese, but who knows, Spanish may soon find its way from my lips!
Random Facts About Me:
- Is INFJ and Enneagram 3 who is still confused about the whole “wings” theory associated with it.
- An intense lover of skincare and healthy living.
- A massive speed-reader and once read a 394, 890-word fanfiction piece in a day.
- Is a proud and loud BTS fan. Loves other groups too, but BTS y’all. 👀
- Tea over coffee.
- Is fluent in sarcasm.
- Living meme thesaurus.
- Loves late nights (think 2-3 AM) and thinks sleep is overrated.
- Believes Kdrama is LIFE and there is science to prove it.
- Is obsessed with poetry.
- Writes books for a living.
- Is a podcaster.